Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is:
The Company Estate Fellows Poznań limited liability company with its headquarters in Poznań, (60-815) Gajowa Street 1A/1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court In Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division registered under numbers KRS: 0000048517 and NIP: 929 100 93 63, with share capital of 50 000 PLN (in words: fifty thousand zlotys), hereinafter referred to as “We”.
- Who can you contact with regard to the processing your personal data?
- What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing your personal data?
We process your data in order to:
- perform the contract concluded in the provision of our services, to handle your requests and questions, to handle your complaints, to contact you in connection with the performance of the contract - either on the basis of the contract concluded with us or on the basis of your request that we take action prior to the conclusion of the contract [Article 6(b) of the GDPR],
- ensure the security of our electronic services, by enforcing the Terms and Conditions and other rules which apply to the use of our services, to prevent fraud and abuse, to pursue claims arising from the services we provide and the contracts entered into, on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- provide you the opportunity to use the online platform
- enable you to take advantage of additional options on the online platform, such as electronic payment, banking services - on the basis of our legitimate interest [Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR]
- implement loyalty programs, contests, promotional campaigns, provide you with a newsletter (subscription to the Newsletter), enable you to open an account on the online platform and service it) - on the basis of your consent [Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR],
- save your data in cookies, to collect data from the websites that you visit, on the basis of your consent [Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR],
- conduct marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing, automated data processing in the form of profiling on the basis of your consent [Article 6(1)(a) GDPR].
- present advertisements and offers tailored to your needs, both on the online platform and when you visit other websites - on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR],
- archive and compile statistics on the basis of our legitimate interest [Article 6(1)(f) GDPR],
- comply with the obligations arising directly from the national or EU law applicable to us [Article 6(c) of the GDPR].
- What is the scope of data collected by us?
The scope of data collected includes: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of an entrepreneur - name, registered office address and NIP and depends on the type of service chosen by you. In the forms we use, the data that are necessary for the conclusion of a contract for the provision of a specific service are clearly marked.
Providing your data is voluntary, but please note that if you do not provide it, you will not be able to provide our services to you.
- To whom do we share your data?
Your data is shared to:
- technical and organizational service providers to ensure the functionality of the Internet platform, e.g. reservation system operators, hosting providers,
- entities to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the implementation of our services, e.g. employees, co-workers,
- entities which provide additional options on our online platform, such as electronic payment operators and banking service providers,
- entities cooperating with us on the basis of contracts concluded in order to ensure the provision of the highest quality services by us, including our trusted partner Estate Center Global limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań (61-131 Poznań), Katowicka Street 55B/14, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000120337, NIP 929 001 30 55, with a share capital of PLN 2 400 000.00 (in words: two million four hundred thousand zlotys),
- entities providing accounting, legal and advisory services
- entities that professionally deal with the storage and processing of personal data
- owners of apartments/premises in connection with the performance of the service
- authorized state authorities at their request
We always provide you with the minimum amount of data necessary for the purposes described above and we ensure the security of processing, including the provision of such data.
- How long do we store your data?
For the period of time necessary for:
- execution of the contract concluded with you and for the period of asserting claims in connection with their execution (limitation period of civil law claims)
- the fulfillment of obligations arising from the provisions of national or EU law applicable to us
- statistical and archiving needs
- What rights do you have with regard to the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to demand from us:
- access to your personal data and obtain a copy of it - [Article. 15 GDPR]
- rectify your personal data if your data is inaccurate or incomplete - [Article 16 GDPR],
- erasure of your data (right to be forgotten) – [Article 17 GDPR]
- limitation of their processing, however, until it is considered, it may not be possible to use certain functionalities or services - [Article 18 of the GDPR],
- the right to demand their transfer to another data administrator, if technically possible - [Article 20 GDPR],
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal - [Article 7(3) of the GDPR],
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data [Article 21 of the GDPR],
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, in the event of a breach of your right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted by the GDPR.
- What are cookies for?
Cookies are not used to identify you, but allow you to identify more accurately the individual needs of the user of the device and thus to offer services more tailored to your interests, as well as to facilitate connection to interesting websites.
- Our online platform uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies - these are temporary files that are deleted from the memory of the end device when you close our online platform,
- persistent - they are stored in the memory of the terminal device and remain there until they are deleted or expire,
- analytical - collect information about the manner of using the online platform, the type of website from which you have been redirected, as well as the number of visits and the time of your visit. This information does not record your specific data, but is used to compile statistics on the use of our online platform.
The Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from terminal equipment.
- You have the right to decide the extent to which cookies can be accessed on your terminal device. You can do this by selecting them in your browser window.
Information on how to change the settings for cookies and how to delete them yourself in the most popular web browsers can be found in the help section of your web browser and at the following links:
in Chrome browser
in Firefox browser
in Internet Explorer
in Opera browser
Changes to the settings of Cookies by restricting their use may affect the operation of some functions available on the online platform and other websites.
- What other data do we collect?
We may also collect so-called system logs, i.e. the register of events - which means a chronological record of information about events and activities concerning the online platform (website). They contain data such as the IP address from which you have accessed a given subpage, the address of this website and the time of connection. System logs are mainly used for statistical purposes. The analysis of system logs also allows you to adjust the content of the web platform (website) and the presented marketing content to your preferences. Additionally, the IP address can be used by us to diagnose technical problems with the server.
- What data processing rules apply to the redirection to external websites?
The online platform may contain links and references to other websites and services, e.g. to social media in which we are present (Facebook, Instagram, etc.). The processing of your personal data on these websites and services is carried out in accordance with the rules established by their administrators. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with their applicable Privacy Policies.
- Final information
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, adapted to the risks and categories of data to be protected, in particular by protecting it against unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
- Date of last modification: 25.05.2018 r.